Sunday, May 19, 2013

Cut it all off

I've had times in my life that I've let loose, taken a risk, walked on the edge. Usually when my life has been shaken up, the dust settles, and I think I need a change.
Well, my world has really been shaken with the deaths of my mom and dad, plus a lot of other things. I have been having this persistent thought...I want to cut my hair. Now, my hair is short, but I want it really short. Like this.



I want to start doing some things that are a bit "out there."
I decided to start going to the pool. However, I've gained a lot of weight these last few months. I've found nothing makes me feel better when I'm teary than a DQ Blizzard. So bathing suit...cringe. So I ordered some swim capris and a long swim top that not only can I swim in but also have a high built in SPF. (Coolibar) Now I will look like a very old Olympian. Ha!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I'm thinking about cutting my hair too. About the time I finally get it grown out long I get sick of it :-p

The kids have always worn those rashguard shirts to keep them from getting sunburned, and last year I got one for myself off Amazon and love it.

Gillian said...

I would like to try something different, too. I'd like to spend the money to have someone show me different looks that go with my features. I can't wait to see a picture if you go for it!