Tuesday, May 16, 2006

JEFFREY DEAN MORGAN


This guy....makes me wish I was twenty-five again. This guy makes me wish my boobs were still in the same place they were when I was twenty-five. This guy makes me want to become a groupie. His groupie. This guy makes me want to camp out on his doorstep and become a stalker. This guy is the picture you see when you look up sizzling in the dictionary. This guy is what my heaven will be, just days of looking into those eyes. And if you somehow managed not to become a Grey's Anatomy junkie yet, this guy is why you should have. This guy...oh God. Enough said. JUST LOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!

8 comments:

Cathy said...

Oh Lord, I know it!! I want to take him to the house and take care of him. Then let him take care of me. Isn't he just precious?

I'm afraid though, very, very afraid. I don't like the way the series ended their season and things aren't looking good for him. His surgeon has been shot, Izzy is letting her feelings get in the way of her better judgment and I fear he might pay the price.

If they kill him off I will definitely shed some tears.

peachy said...

He looks nice who us he?

Gillian said...

OK you've got me sold! I think I need to start watching the show!

Cute!

Forest Lady said...

Cathy,I hate to be the one to break it to you, but they did kill him off of Grey's Anatomy. He's still on Supernatural, but was in that car crash at the very end so who knows. His name is Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Peachy. Isn't he a hottie!

Cathy said...

Yep, seems I missed the final show. Stupid me, I thought the one I was watching was the final. Now I'm going to have to try and catch it in re-runs.

Freebird said...

I had no idea he was even on another show. He's a hottie.

A Girl From Texas said...

Stupid producers.... I really wanted Izz to be able to go with him. It sucks.

emily said...

God I love him. I will be a groupie with you. I think I will copy your photo and put him on my blog too. *sigh*