Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I Cut My Hair



Well, I don't know what overcame me today, after all I had said about letting my hair grow out, but I decided to cut it. I didn't tell my husband (want to see if he'll notice when he gets home), but I really think I like it. I know it feels so much better. I tried to take these pictures of myself with my own camera phone, so please excuse the weirdness of the angles.
Tonight is a big night folks. The sister and brother-in-law I haven't heard from in twelve years are meeting my husband, me, and my mom for dinner at a local restaurant. I feel like I'm going on a blind date. I've tried to figure out what my hope is for tonight, whats I want to happen, the worst that could happen, etc. I really hope we can connect on some level and actually get to know each other as adults. The worst is that it won't happen, but I figure life will just go on like it has for the last twelve years, and I'll be disappointed, but not upset over it. Wish me luck.

QUOTE OF THE DAY: From the movie, Flawless:
First guy: See there! I'm not nearly as stupid as you think I am!
Second guy: No, no one could be as stupid as I think you are.

1 comment:

Nan said...

It does look nice. I have such a hard time getting my hairdresser to have the same vision of me that I do, that I'm starting to think that maybe the way she sees me is more accurate. No, it can't be. I am not a Q-Tip.