Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Ya'll Ain't Gonna Believe this Sh**t!


There was a contest on Associated Content about the "Worst Date Ever". I knew when I read it, I had a potential winner. If you can't possibly believe this is true, just ask my daughter. She can verify. It happened. I swear. So when I read poor Nora's experiences with internet dating, I can't help but think, "Oh Hon, It could be worse...much much worse....."
Here is my story.
WORST DATE EVER STORY

P.S. No that's not his picture. But it is probably his twin.

4 comments:

The Tuckered One said...

You left out the part where he called the house several times a day for a week after your date and you made me answer the phone each time and tell him that you weren't home :-) Ah, the memories.

Forest Lady said...

You're right. I forgot about that part. What a good daughter you are. You poor thing!
He was the kind of guy that makes me go Ewwwww GROSS!

Cathy said...

He must have liked what he saw...edukation or not. No telling where you could be today if you had given that poor old boy a chance. You evidently forgot your place woman!!

LMAO!! Something that horrible should never happen to someone like you. Oh and for it to be your introduction to dating after so many years. Very sad. How did you ever work up the nerve to date again?

You should win that contest hands down.

I've been clearing my cache ever few days and going in and rating your articles. You've been doing quite a bit of writing haven't you? Is the pay any better?

continuitygirl said...

Gosh that must have been one unpleasant evening.