Sunday, September 21, 2008

Shopping Touchdowns

I decided to share with you girls some of my shopping finds. I checked and as I post this, it looks like they still have plenty of sizes in stock.
First is this topper from REQ for Sears (Yes, Sears!). It's soooo cute for over dress pants, jeans, whatever! Be sure to take a close up of the pattern. I got mine and I love it. And it's 40% off!


Next is this pair of black pumps from Target.
Just read the reviews. I know I swore I'd never wear heels again, but these are low and stretchy and have a padded innersole. They are sooo much cuter than in the picture. I was so happy when they came. I put them on and wore them around the house for an hour to see if they were comfortable, and they are!

Ok, here's the perfectly priced little black dress. I have some black boots and also the pumps above, and I can throw on the topper, too! I love that it has enough sleeve to cover my fat upper arms! Check out the reviews on this one, too. Everyone loves it.

See, I'm a pretty good shopper. I bought things I could wear for a long time, that would mix and match well. (I was thinking my husband's Christmas party when I bought this black dress).
And no, I don't get paid anything from Target or Sears. I wish! Then I'd have more shopping money!

6 comments:

Cathy said...

I LOVE the topper and need it. I had no idea I needed it until I saw it. Now I have to have one for myself.

I like the buttons and the cuffed sleeve. Hopefully it will still be available after the first of the month when my boat comes in.

Forest Lady said...

Yeah, I needed two new cashmere turtlenecks I found on Ebay, but I had no idea I needed them until I checked out their regular price on QVC. If I save us anymore money, my husband will be broke.

Cathy said...

HA!! Same thing around here. The more I save the worse off I become financially.

My ex used to try and explain the difference between need and want. He never got through to me.

Forest Lady said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Forest Lady said...

Cathy, I understand the want/need thing. I don't have many needs. Food, water, shelter, chocolate, Diet Coke, and a credit card to shop online. That's not too high maintenance, is it?

Freebird said...

I love that! Very stylish!!