Monday, December 22, 2008

Cutie's Christmas Pic


Our year has almost come to an end. My son from Seattle is here visiting. My mother-in-law also arrived and will be here a few weeks. I've been doing a lot of cooking with the deal that my husband will do the dishes, but he seems to be falling behind. In other words, I can't see the sink. ha. I will end up doing them this afternoon and then suggesting we eat out for a couple of meals until he figures out he only gets cooking if he holds up his end of the deal.
This has been a good year, even though we've had some bad things happen. I was in the hospital and my son lost his job, but hopefully both of those things will lead to positive changes. I am looking forward to the New Year and new beginnings. New chances to do things better.
My granddaughter is getting so big! She recently had her eighteenth month pictures taken so I couldn't resist putting one on here. And my daughter says if all goes well, I may have two grandchildren next Christmas. :-)
The lady next door has been out looking for her Yorkie. He's seven months old and got out of the back yard when he was taking a potty run this morning. I walked around the town homes a bit but didn't see him. It's so cold out here today, and I hope he's ok.
I got a new laptop. It's the Dell Inspiron Mini 9, really cute and only two pounds. Fits in my purse. It's my early Santa gift.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

I loved Claire's new photos. She gets prettier every day and so much bigger.

I hope you've had a good Christmas, not just a busy one.

Thanks for the invite!

Jammie J. said...

It's good to look forward and learn from the past.

Your granddaughter is adorable. :)