Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas in Tennessee


We had a great Christmas this year. We went to my daughter's house. Both my sons were there, too, and we got to watch my granddaughter open her Santa gifts. She said, "Presents EVERYWHERE!" ha.
Then they made a fabulous dinner (prime rib!) and we ate wayyyy too much. But it was wonderful. It was a good day, and we hope they will volunteer to do it next year. hint hint. :-)
I hope all of you who read had a great Christmas and have a very Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you get fancied up on Christmas!

Do you ever miss your foray into Judaism? I don't know what just made me think about that.

Cathy said...

You look great and she is as pretty as ever. Glad you were able to spend Christmas in with Cindy and her family.

Was you MIL around this year?

My oldest ask me the other day what happened to my friend who was converting to Judaism.

I cracked up. The way he said it, sounded like he was afraid you had fallen into a black abiss.

Forest Lady said...

Somehow the notificaton for my comments got turned off, so I didn't know anyone had responded. I miss having a strong faith, since I've never really had it, but I honestly don't miss going to services of any kind. I'm growing very cynical in my old age, I guess.