Thursday, November 11, 2010

Home from the Cruise

Got home today from a five day cruise I went on with my son (husband had to work). No, we were not on the ship that got stuck in the middle of the ocean with no electricity, thank goodness! We had smooth sailing and it was really nice. I hope to plan another one maybe for next fall.
While I was gone my husband had a security alarm system put in. He's a constant lock checker, and is always concerned someone will try to break in. So if it makes him feel better and check the locks less often, fine. We did have an attempted break-in in our neighborhood a month of so ago. And the people were home and it was at 10AM! They heard him break out the window and when they ran to see, he ran off. So as Antwone says...he was so dumb, for real.
I discovered karaoke on the cruise ship (I'm always behind the current events curve by years). No I didn't sing, but I had a lot of fun watching those who had enough nerve to do it. And singing ability was no pre-requisite, evidently. I wish I had enough nerve to have done it once. I think it's going to have to go on my bucket list.
Tomorrow I will actually weigh and see what I gained on the cruise, so I can get it back down this week. Usually, it's not as bad as I think it will be, because of all the walking. And we did a lot of walking, and took a lot of stairs (elevators take forever!)

No comments: