Thursday, March 09, 2006

Know Thyself


I love those online personality tests. It's become even more important to me as I grow older to know myself better. After my last divorce, I had pretty much forgotten what I liked, wanted, etc. I tend to do what others want to avoid conflict. But after I realized how I had lost myself in that relationship to the point I didn't really know what kind of food I liked best, what restaurants were my favorites, etc, I have had an interest in finding out what makes me tick. This test was very interesting. Here are my results.
INTJ - "Mastermind". Introverted intellectual with a preference for finding certainty. A builder of systems and the applier of theoretical models. 2.1% of total population.
Take Free Jung Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com

No comments: