Tuesday, July 18, 2006

News News Get Your Daily News

My mother-in-law is coming tomorrow, so I may not write for a week or so, but wanted to catch up on all the news.
For those of you who don't read my daughter's blog, she told me she's planning to start a family soon. I'm thrilled. I can't wait to be a granny. The kid will be totally rotten if I have anything to do with it.
The psychic lady came yesterday right after lunch and stayed until 9 last night. We went to dinner at the Mexican place. I took lots of notes, and since Nora asked for a full report, I'll tell you the highlights.
Since my daughter said she didn't want to know anything from the lady, I didn't mention her (until she called later.) But while she was reading me, she said, "Oh, your daughter, I see a baby with her." I said, "Well it's funny you mentioned that, since she just told me they are planning to start trying." She said, "She will have a baby by the end of next year, and it will be a girl."
She said I would have surgery on my eyes. My mouth fell open. She said you will have two surgeries. I said well, I'm suppose to have two for glaucoma in the next two weeks, and before I could say anything else, she interrupted and said, "No, it's not anything to do with glaucoma." I said, "Well I am suppose to have other eye surgery to correct lazy eye in August. She said it will take two surgeries but I will be happy with the results. She told me to watch myself "stepping down or stepping off curbs" because I might hurt my ankle. She said she saw me with a bandaged ankle but it will be before cold weather comes, so just be careful until the cold weather starts. Then she said we would be moving, but not right away. She said my husband needs to watch his health, and especially in Feb or March of next year. She said we would be going through some big changes in the next five years. She said his daughter will not last with the guy she's with now, but will try to get pregnant to hang onto him . But that she will meet another guy when she is 25 or 26 and he will straighten her out. She said she sees me doing some remodeling in the house, then said maybe it is just a new appliance in the kitchen she sees. She said I have a woman around me all the time, short, white haired. Then she said the woman was showing her a feather like an Indian on her head, but she doesn't wear a feather. It's just that she's trying to tell you who she is by telling you she's part Indian. (My granny is short, white haired, and part Indian, and she died fifteen years ago.) She said she is someone who is very close to you all the time, but she was always very close to you, even in life. (She practically raised me and lived with us.) I really was glad to hear that.
She said my middle son will get in a serious relationship with a girl in the next year or so, but he shouldn't get married until he's had some time to get stable and buy a house. She also said that he would get a bonus or incentive at work, not part of his regular pay, and it has a five in it, either 500 or 5000.
She said my youngest son needs to take some time to relax now that his stress is better, and not to rush into marriage.
She said my husband's office is going to go through some major reorganization and a lot of people will move out and more will move in. (They are undergoing that right now as we speak.)
She also said that I had psychic abilities but just needed to practice with it more. She said everyone has it to some degree, because it's part of the 80% of our brains we don't use. She said some people just seem to be able to get in touch with it easier than others. She told me some things to try to practice.
She said I need to write a book. I hadn't told her I write anything.
Well, that's all I can think of right now. She is GOOD.

2 comments:

Freebird said...

I'm always amazed how the good ones seem to get things right-on. I wish it was easier for me to get in touch with my pyschic abilities.

Thanks for the report.

continuitygirl said...

This is all so interesting you'll have to keep us updated on how much of it comes true.