Friday, September 22, 2006

Now She's Really Done It !!!!



Well, I got that "gotta do something drastic because my hormones are going crazy and shaving my hair into a mohawk is not advised" kind of mood. I was feeling old. So what do I do to handle that kind of mood? Well....
It's RED. Fire engine RED. And I should hate it. But I don't. I think it's kind of funky and I like it. Of course, this is before my husband gets home and screams and runs out the door. If that happens, I'll probably not like it nearly as much. I asked for your opinions on this blog yesterday. So don't say I didn't warn you guys. So what do you think? It's got to be better than a mohawk!

5 comments:

Cathy said...

You look SASSY!! I like it a lot. Did you do it yourself or have it done? If you did it yourself then I need to know the product and product number.

I haven't been coloring mine. Thought I would grow old gracefully. The more gray I get the less graceful I'm feeling. I want your new hair color!

Forest Lady said...

L'Oreal Preference 5MB, Glad you like it! My husband didn't pass out. He said, "What made you decide to go REDDDDDD?" I said I just felt like it!

Gillian said...

I think it looks good on you. Glad your husband didn't pass out. Mine would because I never do anything different!

emily said...

I like the red. It's fiery, it's bold, it's just what a girl needs to keep that kick in her step. Beautiful!

Freebird said...

I like it too. Very fun & flirty!