Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Baby Girl 2007



We leave Friday for a cruise from New Orleans to Mexico. My husband and I are taking middle son for his graduation from college. Yes, I know this is my third one this year, but I got a good deal ya'll. Really! And this is a different ship, so it will be like a whole new deal to me. ha.
I really need a vacation.
I have to rest up for the coming grandbaby.
Since I won't be back for Plumbtuckered Birthday, here is my letter to you:
To My Daughter,
You have grown into such a mature, confident person, and I am so proud of you. Now you are going to be a mother. It seems like just yesterday they brought you to me to see for the very first time. The years go by so fast.
You are going to be a wonderful mother, just like you've been a wonderful daughter. I guess God knew I didn't want kids who caused me problems, so he handpicked my three, and gave me my baby girl.
I know I've already said how proud I am of you, and of all you've accomplished. But I really am. And I love you with all my heart. Happy Birthday, Baby Girl, it's the big 29!
By the way, we older women have decided that's a good age to stick at for awhile. You look very young and can hold there for quite a while!

1 comment:

The Tuckered One said...

I'm scared to death about being a mother, but I appreciate your confidence in me :-) And thanks for the birthday wishes. I think I will start holding at 29.