Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Another Dumb Survey


No, that dog is not mine, but he looks just like one of mine. I thought this picture was precious.
I got this survey from a friend. So if you're reading it, you're tagged. So gimme your answers!

What is the biggest lie you ever told your boss? Probably that I was sick when I was just tired and sleepy or that I wasn’t gossiping about his freak wife.

What do you pretend to like but secretly hate? Watching 24, eating Mexican food

What is the one thing you wish you had said to someone in rebuttal but didn’t think of at the time? No, our marriage didn’t fail because I gave up too easily. It failed because you’re an ass.

If you were invisible and could spy on someone, who would it be? My therapist. She knows all about me, and I know nothing about her.

How many skeletons are in your closet that you would never tell anyone? My closet is stuffed, but I don’t feel as much need to keep secrets as I did when I was younger. I think it’s getting easier to admit I screw up.

What things turn you on? Hot fudge sundae with whipped cream and nuts. Yellow roses with pink tips. New furniture. Doing laundry.

What turns you off? Cleaning bathrooms, mopping floors, driving.

What would you like to change about your significant other? His talking to the tv all during the shows. Drives me nuts.

If you had a day to do whatever you liked, how would you spend it? Would you be alone or with someone else? In bed sleeping, reading, snacking. Alone.

What is your secret fear? My children dying before me.

When you are in your lowest level of self-esteem, what one thing do you say to put yourself down? You’re lazy.

What do you like most about being the age you are? My heart still beating.

What is one term you hate? Age-defying. The only thing that defies aging is dying.

What do you wish you did more of? Winning the lottery!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You like doing the laundry? Lord, I wish you lived at my house. I'd turn your butt on!! And,would it ever turn me on the have someone else do my laundry.