Monday, June 04, 2007

Don't Go Into Labor, I'm Sewing


It was another lazy weekend. My husband and I went shopping awhile on Saturday. Yesterday he watched tv while I played a free online lottery game.I'm trying to win a gift card and I'm half-way there after two days, which tells you how bored I must be to spend all day playing a computer game.
I told my daughter she can't go into labor until I get some jeans made, so I start on those today. She said she would do her best. ha. I need some new jeans to take down there so I won't have to do laundry as often.
My biopsy came back normal. I figured it would as my doctor overreacts to everything. But it was glad to hear anyway.
I've been doing a lot of secret shops lately as a famous fast food restaurant that starts with a Mc.....and have noticed I've gained two pounds, which I sure don't need. So this weekend I took my husband with me, and then we dropped the food off at my friend's house. Her kids loved it. So that worked out better than me eating it. See, I don't like the grilled chicken. When I go, I want the Big Mac. I know, I know. It's loaded with fat. But it's still good.
I'm trying to convince my husband that our eating out is as cheap as eating in, if we use coupons. He's not completely sold on the idea but did say he didn't care if I just made soup and sandwiches or hot dogs or something simple instead of a full-fledged meal every night. I guess tonight's menu is tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches. That's one of my favorites.
Geez, this whole blog is about food, but since I haven't had breakfast yet, I guess that explains it.
I bought some sock puppets to make at the hospital when I go with my daughter. It says you have to hot glue them, but I didn't realize that when I bought them. I think I could probably hand sew them instead, but haven't quite figured out if that would work or not. I may just end up taking some magazines and forgetting the crafty thing. Reading makes me so sleepy though, especially if I am just sitting.
Saturday night my middle son, the one who just graduated and moved into his own apartment came over for dinner and brought Vacancy for us to watch. It was the spookiest movie since The Hitcher. The previews made it look terrible, but it was much better than the previews.
Well I have to go get started sewing. My daughter can only hang on so long.....

No comments: