Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My Son and the Blue Angels

This is my son, Chris (J Cage is his "stage" name for his radio show) and his flight with the Blue Angels. His pilot was the late Lt Commander Kevin "Kojak" Davis, who was the Blue Angels pilot that was killed on April 21, 2007, when his plane crashed during an air show. These are the kinds of things kids do that give mom's heart attacks. He also enjoys bungee jumping, white water rafting, being a member of the Polar Bear Club by jumping into freezing river water, and riding through a drive-thru car wash in the back of a pick-up.

This pilot loved what he did, and gave my son an experience he will never forget. Today, as we all experience the sixth anniversary of September 11, I thought I would focus on one great American who gave all for what he believed in.

No comments: