Monday, May 05, 2008

When I Am Old, I Shall Wear Rhinestones


I just can't read out of my glasses anymore. So the last time I went for my glaucoma check, I got a new Rx. Today I thought, hey, I'm going to be reading a lot in Seattle. I deserve some new glasses. So I went and I walked and I looked and I found these with rhinestones. And I thought, no way. But I like them. Naw, they'd look weird. But they're pretty. They sparkle. No, what would people think. Hey, I really like them. So I got them. Now, I may look weird, but I think they are cool. ha. And they're Vera Wang. I figured if someone said hey you look weird, I could say But they're Vera Wang!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, "but they're Vera Wang!" will totally make people take back their comments.

Forest Lady said...

Amy, "They're Vera Wang that were on SALE" will convince them even more that they aren't too far out.

Anonymous said...

Hmm, no, omit the sale! If they know they were on sale, they'll figure even Vera Wang has her bad days.