Sunday, January 30, 2005

Chunky Monkey and Japanese

We went to try out the new Japanese restaurant that opened. Before this the nearest one was forty miles away. I figured out that since I was a regular at the other place, I expected everything to taste the same, and was a little disappointed. Had I never had any of the food like that before, I would have LOVED it. But realizing that, I decided that the difference in it is fine compared to driving so far to the other place.
I don't want to get so set in my ways that I can't enjoy a change when it happens. My kids say when I always order the same thing at whatever place I go. Like I have a favorite meal there, and order that whenever I go. I have an Olive Garden favorite (Chicken Giardino), a Cafe Berlin favorite (Gypsy Schitnzel) etc. I believe in finding something good and sticking with it. ha.
I think this is the first post I have done that made me hungry.
I have some Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey ice cream in the freezer. Yummmmmm........

No comments: