Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Better than Dilbert...

Actual conversations in our office yesterday.....

"Who was on call over the weekend?"
"Sharlene but she was drunk so they called me."
"Why didn't they call Chuck?"
"He had his head up his ass and wouldn't answer his cell."

"Everyone come in my office. We're ready to have the meeting."
"Will this take long?"
(From over behind another cubicle) "Don't anyone talk or ask questions!"
"Lets see..You're ordering office supplies here with the credit card, right?"
"Yeah, can I also do some shopping at Victoria's Secret while I have the company card?"(office dumb blonde)
"Sure if you can get the models to come model it for me.......Does anyone have any special needs they want to mention before before I close us in prayer?"

"The other office we visited stocks Cokes in their refrigerator for everyone."
"Don't know about that....maybe Beer though." (The prayer guy)

(8:10AM) "Is it five o'clock yet?"

"How was your weekend?"
"I start getting depressed every Sunday around supper time because I realize I have to come back to this hell hole."

Dilbert has no idea......

No comments: