Monday, April 24, 2006

We Got Him!


I went to see the lady today about the little Maltepoo. He's the cutest thing. Look at that face? How could anyone resist a face like that?
If you're wondering what got me in the mood to take on another dog, here's the ad I saw for this cutie:

Brutus
Dog
Maltese,Poodle Mix

Size: Small
Age: Three years
Sex: Male

Notes: Brutus is the cutest little thing. Very small and sweet (3 pounds maybe) and champagne color (white or beige all over with blonde ears and tail). He carries his tail like a flag and his tiny little face is dominated by huge brown eyes. He is very friendly and loves to snuggle. Right now he's sitting on my lap keeping me company. He also likes to sit on my shoulder as I read or watch TV. Brutus is has been a pampered baby all his life. His family loves him very much, but became unable to keep him. He gets along well with other dogs and children. Brutus is housetrained. He crys to go outside and he crys to come back inside when he's finished.

5 comments:

Cathy said...

He is beautiful and very sweet looking. I bet he is wondering who the hell you people are though. Has he had any fun yet with your other one?

My Corona sits on my shoulder when I watch T.V. or when we are out for a drive. I just love a good lap dog!

Freebird said...

Aw, he looks like such a sweet dog.

Gillian said...

He does look quite sweet! I like his name! How are the doggies getting along with each other?

Forest Lady said...

Our other dog is Rags. He's also a maltipoo. Rags is very put out that someone else is taking up lap space besides him. They sniff at each other and then ignore one another. This new dog trembles a lot! Not sure why but he's a wiggler.

Cathy said...

He is probably just a little anxious about his new surroundings and people. Give him a few days and he will settle right in. I bet they end up being the best of buds.