Sunday, April 23, 2006

How Much is That Doggie in the Window?

I was looking online today for information about Maltepoo doggies like ours. I found a rescue organization that has one for adoption. It said the doggie is adult, housebroken, and weighs three pounds. Our little doggie is adult, housebroken and weighs about four pounds. I read the description and I wrote to the lady who has him for more information and to see if he is still available for adoption.
Then I decided it might be a good idea to ask my husband his opinion before I did anything else. He's not thrilled with the idea, but I think he will give in. He didn't want the one we have now, either, but he's in love with the little bugger now.
So wish me luck that the doggie is still available. I've gotten my hopes up and will be disappointed if he's not, but happy he found a home.

No comments: