Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Why Didn't I Think of That?


I've been married a few times. ha. First time was at the courthouse during our lunch hour from work. Second time was a small wedding at a country church that his mother organized (she was trying to get rid of him. I found out why and ditched him after three weeks). Third and fourth were to same guy, at courthouse. Then I found this one, a keeper, and wanted to get married at my favorite place on earth, the Japanese garden near our home. So other than the homemade wedding cake that number two's mom made, I've never had the big to-do wedding.
However, if I ever did, I think this would be the perfect cake. It's made of Ding Dongs. Now those people had the right outlook on life. Start it out with a chocolate high. It's got to be a great beginning.

No comments: