Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Play it Again, Sam

I actually did this a year ago, so I thought I'd do it again with my current answers.

What were you doing ....

10 years ago... I was getting involved in a very controlling relationship with a very toxic man. It took me two marriages, and three years to shake him.

5 years ago... I met my husband. I think God said, ok. Listen, girl. You obviously don't know how to pick a man, so let me pick one for you.

1 year ago... I was expecting my mother in law's upcoming visit.

Yesterday...I found out my best friend is having a good day.

Today... I am exhausted.

Tomorrow...I have to go to the Eye Foundation to see about correcting my strabismus, something I've probably needed to do all my life.

5 snacks I enjoy... chocolate, pork rinds (stop saying, "EW!"), cheese, Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey ice cream, and twizzlers.

5 songs I know all the words to... Amazing Grace, Your Cheating Heart, America the Beautiful, Third Rate Romance, and Hey Jude. (Something Freudian about those songs coming to mind first?)

5 reality television shows I watch... Nothing right now. We're in the summer tv drought.

5 television shows I watch daily... Today, Dr Phil, Judge Judy, something on the FoodNetwork, and I can only think of four.

5 things I would do with $100,000,000... Set up a very lucrative money market account, travel, go to a health spa and come out skinny, and hire a full time housekeeper/cook like Alice on the Brady Bunch.

5 locations I would love to run away to... A cabin isolated in the mountains, Paris, Hawaii, Jamaica, and Greece.

5 things I like doing... giving advice, laundry, surfing the web, taking naps, and eating.

5 things I would never wear... a padded bra, uncomfortable shoes, a corset, a beanie, a bikini.

5 recently seen movies I like... Over the Hedge, RV, American Haunting, The BreakUp, and I Walk the Line.

5 famous people I'd like to meet... Stephen King, Sean Penn, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Maya Angelou, and Robert DeNiro.

5 biggest joys of the moment... Sold another short story this week to a book coming out next spring, my doggies, my friends, my kids, and my husband.

No comments: