Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I Like It, I Hate It, I Love It, Etc.


I woke up early this morning and wondered why. It's raining here and so it would have been a perfect morning to get a little extra sleep. But once I wake up, I'm awake. So I checked my email and had just gotten one from a lady I met online awhile back. She read I was married to a guy who's first wife died, and she was dating a widower and wanted to chat. Well, she had a bad experience in their relationship and was desperate for someone to talk to this morning, and I woke up and signed on to immediately get her email when it was sent. We were able to exchange emails before she had to go to work. I don't know this lady very well, but was glad I was up to help her in some way this morning.
I've doing very well on my new living plan. I don't want to say diet because I go on those and go off them, and living is not something you can go off of, without dying, so that sounded more in tune with what I'm trying to accomplish.
I took my dogs out for a long walk yesterday. I've been moving more, walking up stairs, getting in exercise however it fits into my day. And I've been doing very good on my eating. I feel like I've lost already, although I'm not weighing. The fact that I feel better is enough reason for me to keep going. I'm actually proud of myself for doing this well. I still read my letter to myself every day. And some days I add to it.

I love my Native American flute I bought. My daughter is soon going to be playing one, too.
It's so peaceful and relaxing. It will be even more fun to play in my size twelve jeans when my butt fits in them.

2 comments:

Freebird said...

Sorry, but your step SIL sounds like a nutjob - not that I have to tell you that.

Forest Lady said...

Amy, I'll call her tomorrow and find out.