Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Cookies! Cookies! Cookies!


Mrs. Amy sent me cookies all the way from Alaska. I am so excited. I had to knock my son away from them so he didn't eat the whole thing! They are very colorful and taste scrumptious. Thank you thank you Mrs. Amy! And thanks for the candles! How cute!
My mother-in-law comes tonight. I've done all the laundry, cleaned the house, steam cleaned the carpet, and had the dogs groomed. Now I'm too tired to talk to her. ha.
I had another therapy appointment this week. My assignment? For me and hubby to go out to eat with another couple. (She's trying to get me out of the house around people!) She also said I need to stop skipping meals and eat small ones every three hours, because she doesn't think I'm taking care of myself. She suggested I find ways to have some "recharging time" alone while our Christmas company is here. That's about all we talked about this week. Oh yes, and journaling. I'm suppose to be journaling. Don't you think this would count?
I'll be ready for another cruise when Christmas is over. My husband, me, and middle son are going on one January 13. Yes, I know I just took two, but I want to go again! My son has never been and this will be to celebrate his graduation from college! Finally!
It's warm weather here. I wore short sleeves to work. At Christmas time! This is just messed up. It's suppose to be cold, even if we don't have snow. Right?
Well, I have to go figure out something to make for dinner.

2 comments:

The Tuckered One said...

Save a cookie for me!

Freebird said...

Amy really does make tasty cookies. I hear ya on it not being cold. I turned my air conditioner on.