Monday, March 02, 2009

Dawn Rises on a Whole New Day

Yesterday, the rolling pin thing seemed like a really big deal, and today I don't care as much. I think blogging is a great way to vent and put things in perspective.

I went to the dr today and I have pneumonia, but it's "early" and he loaded me up with yet more medicine. I'm sure it will knock it out this time around, because I have to be well for my trip to Seattle and the drive back to Alabama the 24th of this month.

I'm finishing World Without End, and trying to decide on my next book. I watched the Oprah show today and ordered the Simplicity workbook the girl there had written. I found out it was illustrated and had dividers, and they had me at sold.

I can't seem to sleep without coughing, so I'm sitting up for awhile, hoping I will eventually get really sleepy and then be able to sleep later tomorrow.
We actually got snow on Saturday night, and woke up to white rooftops and yards. It melted off by noon though, but was pretty while it lasted.
Well, i'll make this one short, as I feel crappy and am going to try to go to bed again.

No comments: