Saturday, April 23, 2005

Made My Day

I found a restaurant that would make me a no-salt plate! I called ahead to ask and they made me a steak, baked potato and salad with no salt. I added my own dressing I brought stashed in my purse and sprinkled Mrs. Dash over the rest, and Hey! I was set!
It was great not to have to cook! Maybe this vacation thing will actually be do-able.
We watched Napolean Dynamite tonight. It was funny!
Last night we saw The Interpreter. I didn't think the movie was that good, but I think Sean Penn is hot, so it was worth the ticket. My husband hates Sean Penn, but then, what does he know about hot men? He could leave his shoes under my bed anytime. (If my daughter reads this, cover your eyes.)
It seems like I can't find much to write about the last few days. Life has been pretty boring. But I'll take boring over a crisis anyday.

No comments: