Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I've Got a Secret....


I feel totally evil. Since I've decided to quit my job, it's like I have this secret no one at work knows. So when someone says we need to start doing this...and then say I'll end up being in charge of that project, I can smile and know, "Yeah you wish. I will be long gone before that comes about."
It's making work much more fun. Today I actually told my boss I didn't have time to do a task he had given me and that he needed to ask his secretary to do it. I would never have done that normally, but I thought, "Hmm..So what is he going to do? FIRE Me?" ha.
Of course, none of this makes me any less exhausted than I always am after a day there. There were still the same stresses, same conflicts, but I love thinking of everyone's reaction when they end up having to do the things they are piling on me, because I'll be long gone....

1 comment:

Freebird said...

That's gotta be a great feeling.