Saturday, July 15, 2006

I Like It Like That


I hate to admit it, but it's dinner time and I never got out of my nightgown today. Ha. The joys of the weekend. When we got up this morning, we decided we didn't have anywhere we had to go, and since every day for weeks I've had somewhere I had to go, I decided to really relax. I did make lunch, but we ordered Steak Out for dinner.
My old boss called me a couple of weeks ago and asked me to build a database for him for his business. I worked on it for awhile, and sent it. Now he wants me to go to his office, 70 miles away and train his secretary on how to use it. He paid me for the database, and said he will pay me to go. But the truth is, even though I agreed to it, I didn't really want to go. I just couldn't say no, even though I should have. People pleasing rears its ugly head. So I have that to do next week, even though my mother-in-law is coming and I have a million other things to do.
The psychic lady I mentioned that I knew in one of my other posts is coming Monday night for dinner. She invited us to come to a group she goes to twice a month. They have speakers on a variety of paranormal subjects. Hubby said he's afraid we'll get demon-possessed if we go to that. ha. But I can't wait to have her over and get a reading from her. He's looking forward to that, too.
Nothing much going on around here, and that's just the way I like it.

1 comment:

Freebird said...

If possible, let us know what the psychic ladys says.


Your step-DIL's aversion to getting is a real job is that they just don't want to work. That's plain and clear.